Friday, April 1, 2011

Still Not 100%

     I'm sorry to say that I am still not feeling great.  It's been a really long week for me.  I am hoping that I will be able to rest a lot over the weekend and get to feeling better.  Unfortunately, I have nothing for the blog again today, I just haven't had the motivation to do anything this week. 

     I would like to tell you all that the new story idea I have is developing nicely.  I decided to try this one in more of an outline and then write kind of style.  I have a good bit of it outlined already and also have many ideas for the characters, so I am hoping to get some work done on it this weekend while I'm getting better.

     I did workout a few times this week.  I went to the gym on Wednesday and ran 3 miles, which were 3 of the most exhausting miles I have ever run.  Yesterday was 4 miles, and they felt better, but still not as easy as they should have been, then about 5 miles on the stationary bike.  And this morning I ran 8 miles and then dragged myself to work.  Right now, all I want to do is sleep.

     So, hopefully on Monday I will have something to write about.  I would like to read something over the weekend, so maybe I'll have a book review.  I am supposed to run 4 miles tomorrow to finish up my week, but that's going to depend on if I still feel icky when I wake up in the morning.  Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Monday and hopefully back to 100%.

Until Then,
SJ Hanson

2 comments:

  1. Sleep, sleep, sleep! I have found that that's the best medicine of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) I got plenty of sleep over the weekend, and am feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete