Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Sick

     Hello all, sorry I wasn't around on Monday.  I came down with a nasty cold over the weekend and I'm still not totally over it.  I spent the last two days in bed sick as I can ever remember being.  Unfortunately, I have nothing to write about today.  I didn't get any writing done over the weekend or last two days.  I did run this morning, but it was only a ridiculously slow 3 miles and now I feel exhausted. 

     While I was in bed with a fever, I came up with what I think will be a great short story, so I am going to pause on my book for a while and see if I can get this short story written.  I am thinking when it's done, it will be about 20K-30K words.  It's going to be kind of a mystery/suspense story.  I am excited about it.

     So, that's all I'm going to say for now, hopefully I will have a longer post on Friday when I am feeling a little bit better.

Until Then,
SJ Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment